Let us take care of your I.T. problems!
|General Shop Repair (PC or MAC) /hr||$39.95|
|Virus / Root Kit Removal||$89.95|
|Operating System Install||$99.00|
|Standard Data Back Up (for the first 40GB)||$49.95|
|System Optimization and Clean Up||$49.95|
|Hard Drive Install (w/ operating system and 40GB data backup) +cost of hard drive
|Laptop LCD / LCD Data Cable Replacement +cost of part||$69.95|
|Laptop Keyboard Replacement +cost of part||$39.95|
|Laptop DC Jack Repair +cost of part||$99.95|
|Laptop USB Jack Repair +cost of part||$99.95|
|Memory Upgrade +cost of part||$14.95|
|Blue Ray / DVD / CD Optical Drive Installation +cost of part||$39.95|
|Laptop Motherboard Installation +cost of part||$99.95|
|Video Card Installation +cost of part||$39.95|
|Power Supply Installation +cost of part||$39.95|
|Onsite Service for Home or Business /hr +travel time||$85.00|
The way things get done so fast at our more than fair rate.
- Computer systems are repaired at $39.95 per hour if the repair does not have a flat rate. A diagnostic charge of $34.95 will be assessed if the customer elects not to have the repair completed.
- This includes but is not limited to any and all fixed storage devices, peripherals, disk drives, or other such components. Armor is not liable for data loss of any kind. For any repair whose total cost equals less than $150, service will be performed without authorization from customer. For any repair whose total cost equals $150 or more, a quote will be provided to the customer and verbal authorization must be obtained to complete repair. If the customer elects not to have the repair completed, a diagnostic fee will be assessed to cover the cost of labor. The diagnostic charge for laptop and desktop computers is $34.95. The diagnostic charge for cell phones, mp3 players, game consoles, and UPS devices is $20.00. If the customer chooses to have Armor repair the item, the diagnostic charged will be waived, and the customer will be responsible for the cost of labor and the cost of any parts necessary to repair the item. Upon completion of repair, the customer will be informed of such by telephone; it is the responsibility of the customer to provide Armor with a valid phone number. The item will be considered abandoned if the outstanding balance for repair is not paid in full within 30 days OR customer does not contact Armor in response to a repair quote within 30 days. Abandoned items become property of Armor and may be re-sold to recover costs.
- An Armor Technologies technician will advise the customer on whether or not the repair is economically rational.
- Payment is due immediately for special order (not in stock) repair parts.
- Computer diagnosis will be done in 2-3 business days.
- Immediate repair is available for a $30.00 rush repair fee.