1. What prompted you to want a new website or to have your existing site redesigned?
2. Give us a brief description of your company-this is your 30 second elevator speech.
3. List 5 keywords of services that represent your business.
4. How can your background and experience help prospective clients or customers?
5. Name your top 3 competitors-list any positives and negatives about their business approach that you can think of.
6. Do you have an existing slogan or tagline that clearly describes what you offer in terms of benefits or features?
7. Who is your audience? Describe your potential customers and market-who do you want to target? be specific; ex. race, sex, age, income, interests.
8. List the names of five other websites that you like and what is attractive to you.
9. What content and themes would you like to avoid on your site?
10. Do you currently have a color scheme? List the colors by name and(or) HEX/RGB value.
11. In your design ideas do you have any patterns, layouts, or graphic images you envision on the website?
13. Are you part of any Non-Profit or Philanthropy work? (Ex: Red Cross, PintrestSalvation Army, other boards of Organizations)
12. Are you part of any organizations? (Ex: Chamber of Commerce, BBB, Dun and Bradstreet, Rotary, etc.)
14. Do you have any certification, service/product partnerships, or social media that we can advertise on your site? (Ex: NATE Certified, Intel Partner, Dell Partner)
15. Select what Social Media outlets you use on a regular basis. Facebook
16. What is the ideal timeline for your site launch?
17. Select which Font Style you would like for your title text.
18. Select which Font Style you would like for your body text.
Additional Client Information
We want to make sure that your website represents your company well. Please provide us with any additional information you may have via email including: a history/bio of your company, pictures, tips/advice for your customers, any customer testimonials you may have and a list of services (Please be sure to provide detailed descriptions of how they are provided.)
Also, please include any other information that you feel is vital to your website/business/industry that may not have been covered in the questionnaire.
Pictures are very important to a website! Please provide us with as many pictures of your business as you can. The easiest way to provide us with the images is to either save them to a USB flash drive or burn them to a CD. Another option is to email them to us, but emailing images can present issues because of large files and/or a large number of images.
Types of images to include: pictures of the employees in action, the building inside and out, the owner, products/services you may provide, service vehicles you may use.