We are looking for a confident and personable addition to our sales team. Candidates should have at least a High School Diploma or equivalence, and strong critical thinking skills. No experience is required, but applicants with relevant experience may be favored.
As a member of our sales, you will be required to:
- Perform client generation tasks such as cold calling.
- Walk through business centers and introduce Armor and our services.
- Quote clients for requested services, while identifying potential need for additional services to facilitate expansion or preventative maintenance.
- Lead sales meetings.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategies.
- Represent our company at events.
- Assist clients in filling out required paperwork.
All positions at Armor require a valid Driver's License and some physical activity. You must be able to lift 50lbs, and be capable of standing, or climbing up to 70% of the time. All members of the Armor team may be required to interact with and troubleshoot hardware, and as such this position will require reasonable levels of Taste, Smell, Close Vision, and Hearing in order to better identify potential issues within devices.
This position may require interaction with sensitive client data, and does include a general NDA, NC, and Intellectual Property Rights to protect our clients as well as Intellectual Property protections.